Forum

[Sticky] PCB Board Is In Production!  

Page 5 / 5 Prev
  RSS

Tropaean
May 10, 2017 9:46 am  

Will there be another order? and is there an Eta for the next order? 

ReplyQuote
Tominaz
June 1, 2017 6:22 pm  

I hope this the right place for this I guess you can delete it.

I got my antenna analyzer put together. Leds come on but I have dreaded LCD full of squares. I did some trouble shooting and found that the Arduino reset pin is being held low, solid gnd, checked push button switches and they are fine. Got to looking at solder joints and reset was shorted to the back plane. I looked with handy microscope and even after soldering I have a short. scrapped the gnd plane back, and still short, removed black connector pin cover and looked with micro scope. not only is the reset pin shorted but 2 nearby are shorted or very close. To test for the issue de-power and measure reset pin to gnd. zero ohms means your shorted to gnd plane.  If this is true my trust in other solder points is in quwstion

ReplyQuote
AE9Q
 AE9Q
June 30, 2017 7:07 pm  

I just started listening to the Ham Radio 360 Podcasts and am interested in the antenna analyzer project.  I'm guessing that at this point everybody has moved on to something else and no more boards will be produced.  Is this correct?

ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale
Big Papa Admin
July 6, 2017 9:56 am  

at this time there are no plans to re-run the current version AABuild boards. 

Learning

ReplyQuote
KB7VML
August 17, 2017 2:53 pm  

Bit of a late response for AE9Q, but David, if you're still interested in building one of these, drop me an email (kb7vml at arrl.net).  I had a small run of boards made up and I still have a couple left, and would be willing to drop one in the mail for you.  You would have to source the necessary diodes yourself (I ordered a handful for myself and a couple of friends out of Greece a few months back), but you'd at least have the board.

ReplyQuote
jassing
August 18, 2017 2:25 pm  

FWIW, I ordered some boards from OshPark; I only need the 1, so I have 2 extras (as well as extra diodes).

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register