Forum

[Sticky] PCB Board Is In Production!  

Page 2 / 5 Prev Next
  RSS

VA7YBU
25/11/2016 12:51 am  

Hey I have been checking everyday for these boards I checked tonight and there sold out??

Did I miss something I'm totally bummed! 🙁

K4CDN/Cale liked
ReplyQuote
AB1WV Marcus
25/11/2016 8:53 am  

Per response from Cale looks like they anticipate more boards in about a month. 

Not sure how you all notified people but some of us don't do Facebook and Twitter so a shout out on this forum thread, that I do subscribe to, might be helpful this next time. 

Still think this is an awesome podcast and ham community!

K4CDN/Cale liked
ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale
Eminent Member Admin
25/11/2016 9:36 am  

Yep,

they sold out.  I did update the link in the BOM thread thinking folks would have stopped by.  Sorry guys!  I posted just in time to do Thanksgiving with my Fam and Sales just kinda exploded from there!!!

George is placing another order and we anticipate them in about 4 weeks.  I'll keep you abreast of the return as soon as I know further.

Thanks!

Cale

Learning

ReplyQuote
VA7YBU
25/11/2016 11:30 am  

Cale.

Thanks for the heads up. Ya, I don't do facebook or twitter that's why I was checking the store obsessively. My Bad just not enough time in a day. I also just read the shipping is a issue outside of the US. I think with the 4 weeks wait I'll just go old school and build my own. Maybe even throw in a TFT screen and a few other goodies. I have all the parts waiting and my fingers are itching to build. Good luck with the second batch! I'll be listening to the pod cast to see how it all goes.

thanks Keith

ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale
Eminent Member Admin
25/11/2016 6:47 pm  

shipping isn't an issue, it's just not $3 and a label

I can do it and have a few to send to Europe ($14) it just takes a few steps and a PayPal invoice.

thx-Cale

Learning

ReplyQuote
john
 john
25/11/2016 9:39 pm  

Thanks for update on new production.  I will be looking around Christmas!

Shipping to an APO should be the same postage as any US address.  Of course, the customs slip is an annoyance.

Edited: 7 months  ago

K4CDN/Cale liked
ReplyQuote
zafh15a
26/11/2016 11:38 pm  

I am in same boat. Parts on hand,  check all the time and still missed out on board. I dont want to wait another month to maybe get a board. Is there a link to the schematic and software download so I can build without the board????     

Ps love the show always a good day when a new podcast hits,  And thanks for all your work on this project 

K4CDN/Cale liked
ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale
Eminent Member Admin
29/11/2016 10:33 am  

Confirmed 2nd Run of Boards ordered Yesterday!  That should get them here right around Christmas (maybe a little later)

Once we got the current orders shipped I'll add the product back to the store in case some of you want to pre-order!

thank y'all!

cale

Learning

ReplyQuote
bammi
29/11/2016 11:42 am  

Were the boards ordered and paid before Thanksgiving shipped out. I didn't get any shipping confirmation from PayPal as i normally do when i pay for stuff via PayPal and the items are subsequently shipped out.

73 de kc1ccr

73 de kc1ccr

ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale
Eminent Member Admin
29/11/2016 12:52 pm  

Nothing shipped as of yet. (11-29-16) We're just now getting past the Thanksgiving break

This afternoon (after school) the kids will begin packing envelopes and preparing for shipment tomorrow morning via USPS.

ETA:

so no one thinks we're lazy bums...Amazon just delivered our mailer envelopes last yesterday afternoon

thanks

Cale

Learning

ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale
Eminent Member Admin
29/11/2016 5:14 pm  
Here is a Pic of all the mail ready to go out tomorrow morning!
Addressed every last one of them by hand-argh

Link Here

Posted by: bammi

Were the boards ordered and paid before Thanksgiving shipped out. I didn't get any shipping confirmation from PayPal as i normally do when i pay for stuff via PayPal and the items are subsequently shipped out.

73 de kc1ccr

Learning

ReplyQuote
AB1WV Marcus
29/11/2016 5:37 pm  

Thanks for the heads up, Cale. A shout out here when open for back order for those that don't Facebook or Twitter would be apreciated. 

K4CDN/Cale liked
ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale
Eminent Member Admin
01/12/2016 3:47 pm  

All Tracking #'s have been sent via email for orders placed before the sell-out.  Once I can shore up a good delivery date on round 2, I'll let everyone know before I place them in the store!

73 &  Merry Christmas

Cale/K4CDN

Learning

ReplyQuote
bammi
01/12/2016 4:21 pm  

Thanks Cale,

Appreciate all the effort on this and the Podcast

73 de kc1ccr

K4CDN/Cale liked
ReplyQuote
K4CDN/Cale