In our 17th installment of the Ham Radio 360 Workbench Podcast; George and Jeremy catch up on the news and then bring all of the Microcontroller info together as they break down the building of the Sierra Radio Systems Bay-Net Repeater Groups Site Monitoring System.
- Yaesu Announces two new Handhelds – FT-25R / FT-65R
- RTL-SDR.com AM/FM Broadcast Band High Pass Filter – $15
- Prebuild Raspberry Pi Image for using an RTL-SDR as a receive iGate (*this is cool! Cale*)
- Battery Comparison – Youtube Link
- Bay-Net articles
Visit our Antenna Analyzer Forum for updates and hacks!
- Sierra Radio Systems – http://www.sierraradio.net
- Cactus Intertie – http://www.cactus-intertie.org
- Beagle Bone Black – https://beagleboard.org/black-wireless
- Wavenode – http://www.wavenode.com
Thanks to our show sponsors
To learn more about our past shows, projects, or sponsors visit us at HamRadio360.com/wb